September 17, 2008

Red Transferware and A Vine From My Friend



I absolutely love red transferware. These are mostly from Mason in the pattern of Watteau. I have tons of these pieces in all shapes and sizes but I have not found anywhere to display them in my little cottage. The Platter on top is Johnson Brothers Day In June pattern.

The vine you see is from one of the plants a friend gave me when she was moving. They are very long vines that wrap around most of my kitchen and down the steps to the basement. I think they add a little life to the place considering the color of my kitchen is so bland. Right now it is a light green color and so is the living room that it connects to. Does anyone have any ideas for a great color to paint this room? I just seem to be stumped on which one to pick.

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com