September 10, 2008


Check out this freebie! For anyone looking to set up a website, this is one good free web hosting provider to choose - 000webhost.com

They provide hosting absolutely free, there is no catch. You get 350 MB of disk space and 100 GB bandwidth. They also have cPanel control panel and an easy to use, but limited website builder. If you want to upload a program to use like wordpress or oscommerce you can. It is also compatible with Frontpage and Dreamweaver. Plus, there is no advertising of any kind on your pages.

I have done some experminting with putting both oscommerce and wordpress on the site and it worked really well. If it weren't for the fact that I love the template I am using I would switch my blog to it. Oh well, maybe I will start a new one and use it.

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com